Who we are
We deal with educational-recreational organizations across Canada, Germany, Ireland, England, USA, Spain, Austria, Australia, México and Colombia.
We deal with a wide variety of educational-recreational programs, based on experiential learning, and structured under a camp format.
We have created and continue developing a solid relation with only the very best educational-recreational programs across Canada & Europe; with a clear objective of promoting camp and the inherited benefits derived from it: development on personal, and social skills, respect for one self, the rest and the environment. We are a network of like minded people, putting an effort on promoting experiential learning internationally.
- “My son Christian was reluctant to partake in any sort of summer program, to the point we had to negotiate with him. At the end he accepted. Two weeks later, when he got back, he had a totally different attitude. He actually learnt a lot and made good friends. He is looking forward to go back next year.”
Jurgen Kaiser – Iceland
- “I must confess that before camp start, I was a bit skeptical in regards to a camp of this kind, as I have been riding for more than 5 years, and thought that in a two week camp I would be going throiugh all the basics with other girls who had never ride before. However, to my delight, I found a greatly organized ranch and its professional staff who are capable of taking campers with different confident levels at a time. Besides, the evenings were a delight of joy with so much enthusiasm going around camp, at all times.”
Regina Petersen – USA
- ¨A perfect choice. My daughter loves modern art dance, my son loves soccer and my youngest is into learning french. We found all at one same camp.¨
Silvana Arismendi, mother of Lara, Tom & Marion – Lugano, Switzerland
- “The kids liked it. We travelled around Montreal and Quebec city while the kids enjoyed all the different games, excursions and of course camping.”
Igor Petrovich, father of Sasha – Saint Petersbourg, Russia
- “Me and my friend from school decided to go together. We met other girls from different countries and made new friends, but she and I we remain best friends at school.”
Fatima Guatavita – Rio do Janeiro
Tel. + 1 343 883 6927
Skype ID _intercampsnet
P.O. Box LIMA Station A, Ottawa, ON. Canada